The Art of Attendance Management
Are you unsure of how to manage an employee who is regularly absent or what to do when an employee is off on a medical leave? If so, this workshop is for you. This session will enhance your skills for managing employee attendance using methods that simultaneously foster positive working relationships. You will explore and discuss practical approaches and related tools for managing employee attendance and be given the opportunity to discuss your most pressing questions.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe and set expectations regarding attendance to support employees in reaching their full potential.
- Describe the responsibilities of a supervisor or manager in managing attendance.
- Respond to different types of attendance issues (e.g., medical versus non-medical).
- Describe the HR tools available to assist you in addressing and managing employee attendance.
- Engage in meaningful discussions about attendance with employees.
- Set expectations for when an employee is off due to a medical issue.
This workshop can be delivered in a 1/2 day.