BDI: Behaviour Description Interviewing
The selection of the right person for a job requires effective interviewing skills. Participants will take a systematic look at the recruitment process: interview planning, job analysis, effective questioning and active listening. This workshop has been designed to develop participants’ skills in planning for and conducting selection interviews. The purpose of this workshop is to provide participants with exposure to the interviewing process and outline their role in selection interviewing. Read testimonials about this workshop.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- prepare and plan an effective interviewing strategy
- identify key performance components of positions
- demonstrate the use of a selection interview rating guide
- develop and ask effective behavior based questions
- assess and measure candidates’ skills objectively
This workshop can be delivered in 1/2 day or a full day.