Creating a Positive Work Environment
Producing results based on corporate goals and objectives requires performers who know what is expected of them, and are engaged, committed and motivated to perform their best. In this workshop, you will learn how to apply the four cornerstones of a positive work environment and practical skills deal with the human side of the work.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- describe contributors to job satisfaction and motivation
- identify strategies to create a positive work environment
- apply tools to create challenge
- identify and apply tools to maximize contribution
- practice skills that build commitment
- describe options to reinforce performers and recognize contributions
- identify strategies to effectively deal with generational differences at work
This workshop can be delivered in a full day.