Enhancing Your Personal Productivity
Have you ever looked back on the day or the week and asked yourself “What did I accomplish?” After reviewing your to-do list do you ever have that sinking feeling that you didn’t accomplish as much as you hoped? You are not alone – many of us feel that way, however, there is a way out. In this workshop you will learn self-management strategies in three key areas that will enhance your personal productivity: how you use your energy, what you focus on, and where you waste your time.
Upon completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Employ strategies to reenergize.
- Focus on what matters most to you.
- Apply tools to help you manage your priorities.
- Optimize your time through self-management strategies.
- Incorporate a plan for getting back into control.
This workshop can be delivered in 90 minutes, 1/2 day or a full day.