Creating a Culture of High Engagement
Employee engagement is essential to attracting and retaining effective employees. Over the course of this workshop you will learn how to engage employees from the first day they start through to their last day before they retire (or move on to the next stage in their career). You will work through practical examples and get the opportunity to discuss your questions about employee engagement.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the supervisor’s, manager's and employee’s role in employee engagement.
- Identify and act on opportunities for engagement throughout the career stages.
- Create opportunities to assist employees in reaching their full potential.
- Overcome the barriers to engaging employees.
- Adjust your approach to meet the learning and motivation needs of different employees.
- Link engagement activities to performance excellence.
- Identify the signs and levels of engagement.
This workshop can be delivered in a 1/2 day.