Finding Opportunity in Conflict
Are office conflicts killing motivation and productivity? In a dynamic organization, conflicts can’t be avoided. Your goal should be to ensure the outcomes of conflict are productive rather than destructive. In this workshop, participants learn about conflict: what causes it and how to change their behaviour in order to get their point across. Participants will be introduced to techniques for preventing and successfully resolving conflict.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- identify the advantages and disadvantages of conflict
- identify your conflict style mode
- outline a process for managing inter-personal conflict
- identify the ground rules for managing conflict successfully
- identify and address the barriers to effective conflict management
- develop a personal action plan to resolve conflict
This workshop can be delivered in 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 1/2 day or a full day.